2007 Honda CBR 600RR Part List Diagram, Manual Guide for Racing Part Replacement
Here is a detail from a list of the 2007 Honda CBR 600RR which can be used to be a reference for the users of these vehicles or can be used as manual guide for racing part replacement.
Detail on each section can be describe as follows:
- Replace the standard bank angle sensor with the racing kit sensor.
- Replace the combination meter with the racing kit.
- Rearview mirror.
- Ignition switch.
- Replace the ECM with the racing kit.
- Exhaust valve servo motor.
- Pillion seat.
- Tail/brake/license light.
- Rear Fender.
- Pillion step.
- Rear brake light switch.
- Knock sensor.
- Side stand switch
- Cooling fan motor.
- Turn signal light.
- Headlight unit.
Sponsored LinksThis entry is posted in category: Honda, and tagged with: CBR Part List, Honda CBR600RR, Honda Part Diagram by adminwaka at April 8, 2011
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.